- Yale Center for British Art
- New Haven, CT
- Cornfield Dance will perform an adapted version of Ellen's newest work Close-Up throughout three of the Center's gallery spaces. The physical shapes of selected art in the Center's collection are incorporated into portions of the dance language, bringing the viewers "close-up" and intimate with the performers, the museum, and the artwork.
-Link to Metro North train schedule
-Select "East of Hudson"
-Depart from Grand Central Station
-Arrive at the New Haven (Main) Station
-Very short taxi ride to the Yale Center for British Art
-Performance on January 20th at 3pm!
November 13 - 17
Cunningham Trust Workshop
New York City Center
- Ellen Cornfield and Alan Good co-taught a one-week workshop for the Cunningham Trust at New York City Center teaching material from Torse by Merce Cunningham with two showings performed on Friday, November 17th at 3:00pm and 4:30pm.
May 18 - 21
Cornfield Dance Season
West End Theatre NYC
Cornfield Dance company members Pierre Guilbault, Ruth Howard, Vanessa Knouse, Logan Pedon, and Joshua Tuason premiered Ellen Cornfield's newest work, Close-Up at the West End Theatre as part of the Soaking WET Series.
January 27 - 28
Cornfield Dance performed in a shared showcase produced by The Construction Company and The Performance Project at University Settlement. Dancers Pierre Guilbault, Ruth Howard, Vanessa Knouse and Logan Pedon presented Raw Footage (2008) and a section from Pas de Detour (2015).
November 30 - December 4
- Dancers Joshua Tuason and Vanessa Knouse performed a duet from Small Stages at the LUNGS Harvest Arts Festival in the Lower East Side.
- Two-week Repertory Workshop of Ellen’s Pas de Detour, which included daily technique classes.
Repertory Workshop Showing: Excerpts from Raw Footage and Pas de Detour
New York Theatre Ballet Studio, St. Mark's Church-in-the-Bowery
New York, NY
Yale Center for British Art
New Haven, CT
Emelin Theatre for the Performing Arts