Cornfield Dance offers residency programs that can be adapted or customized to fit the specific needs of organizations, and can range from a few days to long-term partnerships.
In the company's history of residency programs at schools, universities and professional dance companies, Cornfield Dance has provided:
- Repertory performances
- Site-specific performances
- Open observation of company class and/or rehearsal
- Master class
- Choreography class
- Repertory class
- Creation of new work
- Setting of Cornfield Dance repertory work
- Company performance with integration of host organization's performers
- Pre-performance lecture demonstration and discussion
- Post-performance discussion
For more details about class offerings, please visit the classes page.
"…please accept this message as my sincere appreciation of your work. It is so well crafted and directed, and the students look wonderful! The entire project as you have conceptualized it - video, sound, costumes, movement invention - demonstrates great depth of creative research and of course, aesthetic sophistication. Your work serves an excellent model for our students - it is exactly the type work we want them to experience as dancer/performers, and to aspire to create as choreographers."
~ Julia Ritter, Chair and Artistic Director Rutgers Mason Gross School of the Arts (2016)